MED ED LABS
MED ED LABS provides strategic services to set up life-saving and innovative surgical/medical/military medic training for military, government, commercial, and non for profit organizations. Our services enhance the right people, with the skills and technologies to help organizations improve their performance and stay on the forefront of life-saving and innovative surgical/medical/military medic training.
MED ED LABS is committed to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions for our State and Federal clients.
What sets MED ED LABS apart from the competition?
- Our excellent and experienced staff
- Client First 1st-attitude
- Performance-Based Processes
- Nation wide support and professional services-We have facilities across the USA and we can ship in our equipment, supplies, cadaver specimens to any city in the USA
- Integrated Solutions Teams
- Professional, prompt, caring, supportive and friendly service
- Client Relationship Management
Our medical/surgical experts and business professionals analyze research, design and implement solutions in the areas of:
- Surgical/Medical training equipment and services
- MED ED LABS provides very essential medical and surgical training for Frontline medical personnel, first line responders/Paramedics and personal protection equipment to support the medical and surgical staff fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
- We do everything possible to put on client’s needs and goals first in each and every event we set up and host
- Cadaver specimen provider for life-saving and innovative surgical/medical/military medic training for military, government, commercial, not for profit organizations
- Our People-Experienced and specialized medical/surgical staff to plan and manage life-saving and innovative surgical/medical/military medic training meetings
- We work with military, government organizations, multi-national worldwide companies, and new star-up companies to train staff and personal on new and innovative life-saving and life enhancing surgical and medical procedures and equipment.
We utilize human donor cadavers to set up the most realistic training solutions for our clients. The closest training for physicians to a real-life setting is by using human cadavers. We can maximize the high-quality of the physician training experience by utilizing high quality human cadavers for research and education. Research shows that physicians and surgeons are more likely to use implants and devices on real life patients after they have been properly trained on human cadavers. We supply all attendees with personal protective equipment including: caps, gloves-latex and non-latex in various sizes, shoe covers, gowns in various sizes, and scrubs.
- We have set up events and labs from one stational personal labs to large industry labs with multiple stations and hundreds of attendees. Our clients can choose which destination they would like to want to hold a training lab and we manage all the details from initial planning to the day of the event.
- The constant release of new equipment and procedures is something that all doctors have to work with. We provide the learning environment and supplies for medical professionals to develop their skills. This can lead to saving more lives and lowering the risk of complex surgeries. We provide facilities where doctors and surgeons practice with new devices, implants, and techniques using state of the equipment on high quality human cadaveric tissue. Our facilities can be used by surgeons in all specialties including: orthopedic, neurological, general surgery, gynecology, spine surgery, pain management procedures, cardio-thoracic, colorectal, head and neck, podiatric, orthodontic, urology, arthroscopy and dental.
Our services enhance the right people, with the skills and technologies to help organizations improve their performance and stay on the forefront of life-saving and innovative surgical/medical/military medic training. focus on integrated solutions designed to enhance the performance of your business. By incorporation industry best practices into your business processes and management strategies, we can help you stay ahead of the competition and better serve your customers.
Registered Company Name: MED ED LABS
Year Incorporated: 2015
State of Incorporation: NEVADA
Corporation Type: Subchapter S
D-U-N-S Number: 079982482
NAICS #-621991, #611420
TSA Known shipping number-74683
Email: [email protected]
US MILITARY UNITS WE HAVE WORKED WITH IN THE PAST
- US ARMY Special Forces Medics
- A Company 1st Battalion 7th Special Forces
- US ARMY 7th Special Forces training
- US ARMY FT BRAGG
- 44th Medical Brigade at Ft. Bragg NC.
- Ft. Campbell, KY. 101st Airborne Rangers
- US MILITARY-1BN 1SFAB on Ft. Benning, GA