IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES WITH SPINAL SURGERY TRAINING AT FACILITIES NATIONWIDE
Do I Need Ongoing Spinal Surgery Training?
New devices and technologies define Spinal Surgery. Spinal training with Med Ed Labs educates surgeons on the newest and the most innovative techniques to help their future patients receive the most optimal results possible. We offer cadaver training in both orthopedic spine surgery and neurological spine surgery.
How Long has Med Ed Labs been providing Spinal Surgery Training?
Med Ed Labs has been providing nationwide Spinal Surgery Training for five years.
What Spinal Procedure Trainings are Offered?
The facilities are designed to allow for training on any orthopedic spine surgery or neurological spine surgery procedures. Our most recent courses have focused on the most innovative minimally invasive techniques available. We have hosted courses for these spinal surgery procedures:
- Anterior and posterior approaches for neck/cervical spine surgery
- Lateral and posterior approach techniques for mid back/thoracic spine surgery
- Surgical idiopathic adolescent scoliosis correction
- Anterior, lateral, and posterior approach for lower back/lumbar spine surgery
- Minimally invasive procedures for Saco Iliac/S.I. Joint surgery
We offer human cadavers to give spine surgeons the most real life experience with surgery.
What Technology will be Used During My Spinal Surgery Training?
The facilities offer the most recent and innovative equipment needed for the surgical procedures, including the following items and instruments:
- C-ARM units
- spine surgery instruments
- personal protection equipment
We also offer the following services at the facilities:
- lab technicians
- conference space with full audio visual equipment.
Where are your Spinal Surgery Training held?
For More information about Spinal Training, feel free to call us at (888) 801-9444, complete a contact us form, or check out our Bio-Skills Blog.