LET US HOST YOUR NEXT BIOSKILLS LAB TRAINING IN SAN DIEGO
Our Med Ed Labs facility can be adjusted to match the needs of your group. Plus, your attendees will be thrilled to come to San Diego for their sessions.
Check out our flexible options:
- TWENTY-FIVE POSSIBLE TRAINING STATIONS: FIVE SURGICAL TRAINING ROOMS THAT FIT 2-5 STATIONS IN EACH-TOTAL OF 25 STATIONS
- TWO AUDITORIUMS THAT CAN FIT 125 ATTENDEES IN EACH
- TWO CONEFRENCE CENTERS THAT CAN HANDLE 80 ATTENDEES IN EACH
- FOUR CONFERENCE CENTERS THAT CAN FIT 15-50 ATTENDEES EACH
These facilities can host live animal studies
Who is Med Ed Labs?
At Med Ed Labs, it’s our mission to provide the medical training that increases medical knowledge and improves patient outcomes. How? By providing the organizational flexibility and the facilities to provide your group training in your chosen area of specialization the minute everyone arrives. No matter if your group has extensive experience or is new to healthcare, our staff has the experience to coordinate the lab events and settings you need. At training locations across the country, Med Ed Labs works with groups of all sizes — single-station personal labs to industry labs with multiple stations and hundreds of attendees — ensuring that we take care of all the details so your attendees can focus on their training.
Read more about us on our about us page!
San Diego – A Great Place For A Medical Training Event
When each of your attendees hears they have the opportunity of attending their training in sunny San Diego, they’ll be sure to say, “I’m in!” When your sessions are over, you’ll never run out of options to see and do. Want to hit the sand? How about famed Mission Beach or Coronado Beach with the famous Hotel del Coronado. We can arrange a San Diego Harbor Cruise for a night on the water. Want the full San Diego experience? Hit Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, and Sea World. San Diego’s Old Town is a beautiful place to stroll back in time to the area’s roots dating back to 1769. And San Diego’s food scene is amazing. You’ll find the best fish tacos and ceviche, all with fresh avocadoes, tomatoes, and local eggplant. The craft beer scene is among the largest in the country, led by Ballast Point and Societe breweries. We can even arrange golf at famed Torrey Pines, if your group wants to be like Tiger.
What amenities are close to the San Diego Med Ed Labs training facility?
Our Med Ed Labs facility couldn’t be in a better location in downtown San Diego. We’re adjacent to the Gaslamp Quarter, a few blocks from the Marina District, a short walk to the U.S.S. Midway and its museum. We’re a quick shuttle away from massive Balboa Park. And everywhere you turn your group will find a fun bar or great restaurant to suit every taste. Let’s just say your attendees won’t be in their rooms watching Netflix on this training trip!
What do you provide at your Med Ed Labs San Diego training facility?
Our staff takes care of everything for your surgical or medical training event in San Diego. This includes:
- Providing all of the necessary surgical and medical equipment: C-arms, surgical towers, surgical suction units, surgical drills and saws, Bovie, and electrocautery units
- Experienced lab technicians to set up and execute your lab event
- Procuring and handling of cadaver specimens
- All equipment and planning for lecture and didactic presentations
- All catering, from breakfast/lunch/dinner to snacks or cocktail parties.
- All ground transportation to and from the airport, and to arranged events
What kind of Surgeon Training do you provide?
- Orthopedic Surgery
- neurological surgery
- general surgery
- head and neck surgery
- podiatric surgery
- orthodontic surgery
- Spinal surgery
- dental surgery
- Bariatric Surgery