Contact Us Today
What are some of the unique advantages Med Ed Labs facilities provide?
- Not your usual catering. Thanks to the diversity that is L.A., we can provide catering in our beautiful cafeteria from just about any culture or food style, everything from American fare to Mediterranean, Italian, Asian, Mexican, Southern BBQ, West Coast seafood, or just sandwiches. Whatever the tastes of your group, we’ll provide the food to satisfy them.
- Our catering and conference facilities in L.A. can accommodate up to 75 attendees.
- We can arrange all transportation to and from the airport and attendee hotels.
What Makes Los Angeles Great For A Medical Training Event?
Los Angeles is a destination your attendees will enjoy coming to. Whether they’re escaping the cold of a Midwest winter or the brutal heat of a southern summer, they’ll enjoy the year-round temperate weather in L.A.
Plus, when your attendees aren’t training, they’ll be free to enjoy the diversity and limitless entertainment the area has to offer.
Exquisite bars and restaurants, myriad live entertainment. We can arrange various outings for your group, should you wish to include that in your training.
What Amenities Are Close To The Training Facility?
L.A. is nothing if not filled with entertainment. From Universal Studios to Muscle Beach, from a Kings game at Staples Center to the Santa Monica Pier, from beach cruisers on The Strand to Rodeo Drive, you’ll run out of time before you run out of entertainment options close to where you’re staying and training.
What kind of Surgeon Training do you provide?
can be used by surgeons in all specialties. Some specialties include:
How would the Surgical Training in Los Angeles, CA benefit me?
Our surgical training helps physicians and their staff learn the most innovative, technologically advanced, and minimally invasive surgical techniques. The goal of Med Ed Labs is to give surgeons and physicians the skills to give future patients better treatment results and an improved recovery from their surgery.
How long does the Surgical Training last?
Each of our training labs can vary between two hours to a week long course. The times are based on our client’s needs. We strive to accommodate the schedule our clients have for their training events.
How close is the facility to an airport?
- The facility is within 15-30 minutes of LAX
- Transportation can be arranged
If you have more questions about Med Ed Labs, the Los Angeles, CA medical training center, or the services we offer, feel free to call us at (888) 801-9444, complete a contact us form, or check out our Bio-Skills Blog.
Read what our patients are saying!
“It was so great to work with you and the MedEd Labs Team onsite in Dallas! Without the assistance of MedEd Labs, we wouldn’t have been able to accomplish our training this past weekend with over 100 providers!
Much appreciated and looking forward to future discussions around upcoming events!”
Click here to read more reviews.