WHY CHOOSE MED ED LABS IN L.A.
Los Angeles | Beverly Hills
This facility can be adjusted to perfectly fit your group, hosting up to 10 stations and 50+ attendees.
Who is Med Ed Labs?
Med Ed Labs has the mission of providing medical training to increase medical knowledge and expertise. We do this by providing the facilities and all necessary organization so your group can get right into its desired area of specialization the minute it arrives.
Our staff has experience with all levels of attendee experience — from seasoned professionals to industry newcomers — and with myriad lab events and settings. From one-station personal labs to large industry labs with multiple stations and hundreds of attendees, we take care of all the planning and coordination — all your attendees need to do is sharpen their skills.
What are some of the unique advantages Med Ed Labs facilities provide?
- Not your usual catering. Thanks to the diversity that is L.A., we can provide catering in our beautiful cafeteria from just about any culture or food style, everything from American fare to Mediterranean, Italian, Asian, Mexican, Southern BBQ, West Coast seafood, or just sandwiches. Whatever the tastes of your group, we’ll provide the food to satisfy them.
- Our catering and conference facilities in L.A. can accommodate up to 75 attendees.
- We can arrange all transportation to and from the airport and attendee hotels.
What Makes Los Angeles Great For A Medical Training Event?
Los Angeles is a destination your attendees will enjoy coming to. Whether they’re escaping the cold of a Midwest winter or the brutal heat of a southern summer, they’ll enjoy the year-round temperate weather in L.A.
Plus, when your attendees aren’t training, they’ll be free to enjoy the diversity and limitless entertainment the area has to offer.
Exquisite bars and restaurants, myriad live entertainment. We can arrange various outings for your group, should you wish to include that in your training.
What Amenities Are Close To The Training Facility?
L.A. is nothing if not filled with entertainment. From Universal Studios to Muscle Beach, from a Kings game at Staples Center to the Santa Monica Pier, from beach cruisers on The Strand to Rodeo Drive, you’ll run out of time before you run out of entertainment options close to where you’re staying and training.
What kind of Surgeon Training do you provide?
- Orthopedic Surgery
- neurological surgery
- general surgery
- head and neck surgery
- podiatric surgery
- orthodontic surgery
- Spinal surgery
- dental surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
How would the Surgical Training in Los Angeles, CA benefit me?
How long does the Surgical Training last?
How close is the facility to an airport?
- The facility is within 15-30 minutes of LAX
- Transportation can be arranged