Visit the Bio-Skills Lab for Advanced Medical Device Training and Surgeon Training
Who is Med Ed Labs?
Med Ed Labs is an organization that provides access to medical training facilities and helps to organize medical training events. Our staff has experience with everything from industry professions to newcomers in many different lab events and settings. From one station personal labs to large industry labs with multiple stations and hundreds of attendees, we are here to take the burden of planning off your shoulders. Read more about us on our about us page!
What kind of Surgeon Training do you provide?
- Orthopedic Surgery
- neurological surgery
- general surgery
- head and neck surgery
- podiatric surgery
- orthodontic surgery
- Spinal surgery
- dental surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
What do you provide at your Minneapolis network facility?
Our staff will cover all aspects of your surgical or medical training event. These services will include the following:
- Providing all of the necessary surgical and medical equipment including C-arms, surgical towers, surgical suction units, surgical drills and saws, Bovie, and electrocautery units.
- Experienced lab technicians to set up and execute the lab event.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of lab instruments.
- Ordering, procuring, handling, positioning, and disposal of all types of cadaver specimens.
- Planning for lecture and didactic presentations.
- Planning for all catering needs including breakfast, drinks, lunch, snacks, or dinner
- Planning for transportation services for pickup and delivery of attendees.
Medical Equipment Training we offer in Minneapolis, MN.
We can offer the same training at all nationwide facilities.
How would the Surgical Training in Minneapolis, MN benefit me?
How long does the Surgical Training last?
If you have more questions about Med Ed Labs, the Minneapolis, MN medical training facility, or the services we offer, feel free to call us at (888) 801-9444, complete a contact us form, or check out our Bio-Skills Blog.